So I was in a big, nice house with all of my fellow Walrond (the street I live on) neighbors. We were hanging out and eating dinner. For some reason, I decided to go to sleep.
My dream self then had a dream.
I was with my friend Melissa, and we were walking around some park. All of a sudden, we discovered this underground secret society. They were this community of people committed to living communally and eating organically. They didn't want to abuse the earth, so they lived under it. (Nothing I can say would make this less crazy, but it seemed really cool in the dream.) The place was huge, and you could see forever. There was a special place to sleep, eat, and play. Everyone was happy and super nice. They invited us to live with them, and we were contemplating it. I think I had decided to join them because it just seemed like a good place to be.
But then my dream self woke up back to the original dream. I 'woke up' to all of my Walrond friends around me, and just like in Wizard of Oz, I started telling them about my dream. I then pointed to each one and said "and you were there and you were there and you were there."
And then I woke up for real. Hahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment