Last night, I had a dream...
I was moving back to Colorado, and for some reason, I knew I had to get married. I don't know why, but it wasn't like the compulsion was an emotional desire. I literally had to be married or something bad would happen. I don't really remember the details beyond that. After this sudden and rash realization, it was settled on who I would marry through some matchmaking done by somebody. At this point in time I knew who it was, but later in the dream I couldn't remember who I was supposed to marry. I was so frantic because I simply couldn't remember who they told me I was supposed to marry. I was going through all the guys I knew but none of them were ringing any bells. I didn't know who I was supposed to marry. I became more distraught because I couldn't ask anyone. Everyone thought I was marrying this guy because I loved him which I had to tell them because they couldn't know why I had to be married. If they found out, the bad thing would happen. And so I am going crazy trying to figure out who I am supposed to marry without being able to ask anyone what his name was.
Then I had to go to a friend's wedding on my way home (and on my way to my wedding). I was trying really hard to remember who this guy was and about to cry because I couldn't ask anyone. Then all of a sudden I heard this voice and laugh I recognized. I turned around in my seat, and as I looked into the next room some people parted and there was my friend Kailin, who I know from Golden Bell. I was so excited. I remember thinking KAILIN!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN HER SINCE BEFORE SHE GOT MARRIED. We practically ran to each other and had a long embrace. I think we might have been crying, but I definitely know we hugged for longer than the normal social time of hugs. I just missed her a lot.
I don't know how the dream concluded, but it was nice to see Kailin even if only in a dream. Miss you, friend! And to the husband I can't remember... see you later? lol
No comments:
Post a Comment